MAKE IT CUTE
Swap the chicken fingers and fries for this crispy chicken salad
Who doesn't love an order of chicken fingers, French fries and maybe even a milkshake on a Friday night? We *all* do. But there's also a way to satisfy that craving while also getting some veggies. This salad recipe with slices of crispy chicken fingers, savory bacon, crunchy lettuce, tomatoes and a dash of ranch will do just the trick. Our mouths are watering already!
- 6 breaded chicken tenders
- 3 hearts romaine lettuce, rinsed, dried then chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked then chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup croutons
- Dressing of your choice
1. If using frozen chicken tenders, cook in oven according to package directions. You could also buy hot breaded chicken fingers from a grocery store deli. Chop into bite-sized pieces.
2. Place chopped romaine lettuce in a large bowl. Top lettuce with chopped chicken fingers, bacon, tomatoes and croutons. Pour on as much dressing as desired then toss to combine.
3. Serve on individual plates or bowls and enjoy!
What are your fave salad toppings? Share below!
Recipe credit: life-in-the-lofthouse.com.