Get Blake's bouncy waves for school
The night before:
Living Proof No-Frizz Shampoo, $24, sephora.com
TRESemme Volumizing Mousse, $5, ulta.com
3. Flip your head and blow dry till hair is just damp.
4. Section out a 2-inch piece, and coat with a bit more mousse. Twist the hair into a tiny bun and secure with a pair of bobby pins in an X-shape. Repeat for all hair—sleep in your bitty buns till morning!
The morning of:
1. Run the blow dryer on low and blast each bun for a few seconds to make sure they’re fully dry.
2. Set your dryer to cool and blast the buns again to set the curl.
3. Remove the bobby pins, gently shaking out your curls, using fingers to separate (no brushes!).
Garnier Fructis Anti-Humidity Hairspray, $4, amazon.com
**Get this look all on the morning of by showering and pinning up your buns while you get dressed/eat breakfast/brush your teeth, then blow drying for a little longer to make sure they’re dry.