Play up your pony! One super-cinchy trick to look chic
What you'll do:
1. Start off the look with straightened hair, this is perfect for hiding second day bedhead.
2. Apply frizz-fighting shine oil and use a boar’s hair bristle brush to tame flyaways and evenly distribute the product.
3. Separate a section of hair on each side above your ears for your braids and clip the rest of your hair up to get it out of the way.
4. Take one of your sections and braid all the way to the end. To ensure there are no bumps I like to hold my hair up and braid backwards toward the back of my head. Secure with a clear elastic band and repeat this step on the other side.
5. Flip your head over and pull all of your hair into a pony, before you tie it back be sure smooth out the top section with a brush.
6. This step is optional, but if you want to hide your black ponytail holder take a 1” piece of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic. Secure this with a few bobby pins.
What you'll need: