FAB UP YOUR LIFE
This DIY pop socket is so creative and easy
We love the pop socket trend: It’s perfect for binge watching our fave t.v. shows or scrolling through Insta. Add this fun accessory to your phone and spend no money. Bonus: you can design it yourself! Try it out here:
What you’ll need:
+ A plastic water bottle
+ A pencil
+ Markers, stickers, glitter or any other tools you'll need to design your pop socket
+ A phone case
How to make it:
1. First, cut off the top of a plastic water bottle (the size of a pop socket)
2. Next, trace the widest part of your water bottle top onto a piece of paper
3. Cut out your traced piece of paper
4. Design your paper!
4. You will then glue the design onto the bottle top.
5. Lastly, glue the bottle cap to your phone case
6. Voila! You have a pop socket.
Tutorial credit: DIY projects for teens
Are you loving the pop socket trend? Let us know in the comments!