FAB UP YOUR LIFE
This adorable acorn recipe is what your breakfast needs
When you think of fall, you probably think of all the gorg leaves (we heart the combo of deep red, orange and gold!). And one thing that's usually found in those giant leaf piles you love to jump into? Acorns! While the cute little nuts *are* edible, they're also super bitter, aka not so tasty. But you can still get your fall fix by turning acorns into donuts with this recipe. So cute!
- Donut holes
- Nutella or chocolate icing
- Pretzel sticks, broken in half
1. Melt chocolate icing or Nutella in microwave for 12-15 seconds, until fully melted.
2. Dip each donut hole halfway into the chocolate, then coat with sprinkles.
3. Stick a pretzel stick in the top and set on wax paper to cool.
What's your favorite fall treat? Share below!
Recipe credit: Moms Park