MAKE IT CUTE
Salad with Tomatoes and Corn
It’s time to switch out your summer salads for something a li'l more festive and fall. Yummy up your fave garden greens by adding some super fresh spices and oh-so delish veggies. This perf salad is fab for a fall change and will go great as a starter for any meal...or all on its own!
½ cup plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
2 tomatoes, halved, seeded and diced
2 large garlic cloves, minced
¾ teaspoon minced fresh rosemary, dried
1 can corn, drained
8 cups salad greens (you may use any greens you like)
4 tomatoes, quartered
1. Whisk ½ cup oil, vinegar, basil, diced tomatoes, garlic and rosemary in small bowl until well blended.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Add greens and quartered tomatoes to oil with corn.
4. Toss salad with enough vinaigrette to coat evenly.
5. Season with salt and pepper.