10 Catching Fire moments we can't wait to see on the big screen
Spoiler Alert!! If you haven’t read the book yet and want to keep it a surprise, don’t read the below.
10. When Katniss and Peeta are reunited with their families for the first time. After watching them fight for their lives, it must be a sweet moment for the families of the victors being reunited with their children and being able to live in Victor Village. We’re sure there will be tears!
9. Katniss and Peeta’s wedding. Squee! We cannot wait to see the dream team in action and are super excited to see Katniss’ wedding dress. There’s no doubt it’s going to be over-the-top fabulous.
8. Gale and Katniss’ kiss. Gale can no longer hide his feelings for Katniss, even though she’s supposed to be with Peeta. We are sure this moment will be sweet—but not for long. President Snow is out to get Katniss and will go to any length to hurt her. Are you Team Peeta or Team Gale?
7. The reaping for the 75th Hunger Games. Tensions will be running high during this scene. No matter what, Katniss will be competing for her life alongside Peeta. It was hard enough the first time around. Will they be able to do it again?
6. Katniss and Peeta training for the Games. This year’s training is completely different than the year before. Now that they are competing against other victors, Katniss and Peeta must go against their nature and train like Careers.
5. Finnick Odair. If you read the book, it’s no secret that Finnick Odair is one cutie to keep your eye on. We’re super excited to have yet another hottie join the cast of our fave movie series.
4. All of Katniss’ outfits. Katniss’ wardrobe is what made her known in the Capitol. These Games are twice as important so we have a hunch her wardrobe is going to be double the fabulousness. From the previews alone we can tell her latest fashion is going to get people talking.
3. The beginning of the Games. The first time the tributes see the arena is a monumental moment. With the game maker creating the most intense and confusing arena ever, we are so excited to see how they bring it to life.
2. Destroying the arena. Having Katniss and co. destroy the arena is the biggest aspect of the novel and we know that it is going to be an amazing scene to watch on the big screen.
1. The end. The way Suzanne Collins finishes the novel is a huge cliffhanger. Will the movie end the same way or will the audience leave with a clear sense of what will occur next?
Be sure to catch Catching Fire when it hits theaters tomorrow, Nov. 22, then come back and share your thoughts.
Sneak a peek at the action below…
Which Catching Fire scenes are you most excited to see? Share in the comments below.
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…
check these out!
you might like these
- EXCLUSIVE! Jordynne Hahn takes us behind the scenes of influencer life (on roller skates, obvi)
- 4 albums to blast when you're in a transitional period
- Catherine and Aubin Bradley told us everything they could about the new season of The Really Loud House
- Here's everything you missed from Olivia Rodrigo's GUTS Tour opening night